Выставление онлайн: 19 марта 2002 г.
Solid C60 was stored in NO under high pressure and the gas molecules NO were found to diffuse into the octahedral interstitial sites in its fcc crystal lattice. Its 13C NMR MAS spectra composed of a primary resonance at 143.7 ppm, accompanied by two minor peaks shifted 0.4 and 0.8 ppm downfield respectively. The dopant was found to depress its phase transition temperature at 260 K in pure C60, and to reduce substantially the drop Delta varepsilon' at the phase transition temperature. Furthermore, the spectral features associated with relaxation during glass transition at lower temperature, as observed in impedance spectra, were smeared. The fraction of P-orientation below Tc has been calculated, that is larger than 11/12. These results show that a completely P-oriented phase has occured in (NO)0.1C60, and this phase is favored by a negative pressure on C60 lattice exerted by NO, as well as the electrostatic interaction between the two. This work has been supported by a grant from the NSF of China (Grant N 10074031), and another from The Jiangsu Province Fuondation of Natural Science (Grant N BK2001027). M. Gu thanks the Crocher Foundation of Hong Kong for the Fellowship at HKBU.
- M.S. Dresselhaus et al. Science of Fullerenes and Carbon Nanotubes. California Academic Press, San Diego (1996)
- G.B. Alers, B. Golding, A.R. Kortan, R.C. Haddon, F.A. Theil. Science 257, 511 (1992)
- G.E. Gadd, S.J. Kennedy, S. Moricca, C.J. Howard, M.M. Elcombe, P.J. Evans, M. James. Phys. Rev. B55, 14 794 (1997)
- M. Gu, T.B. Tang, C. Hu, D. Feng. Phys. Rev. B58, 659 (1998)
- B. Renker, H. Schober, M.T. Fermandez-diaz, R. Heid. Phys. Rev. B61, 13 960 (2000)
- R.A. Assink, J.E. Schirber, D.A. Loy, B. Morosin, G.A. Carlson. J. Master. Res. 7, 2 136 (1992)
- B. Subdqvist. Adv. Phys. 48, 1 (1999)
- B. Morosin, Z. Hu, J.D. Jorgensen, S. Short, J.E. Schirber, G.H. Kwei. Phys. Rev. B59, 6 051 (1999)
- G.A. Samara, I.V. Hansin, R.A. Assink, B. Morosin, J.E. Schirber, D. Loy. Phys. Rev. B47, 4 756 (1993)
- D.A. Neumann, J.R.D. Copley, W.A. Kamitakahara, J.J. Rush, R.L. Capalletti, N. Coustel, J.E. Fischer, J.P. McCauley, Jr., A.B. SmithIII, K.M. Creegan, D.M. Cox. J. Chem. Phys. 96, 8 631 (1992)
Подсчитывается количество просмотров абстрактов ("html" на диаграммах) и полных версий статей ("pdf"). Просмотры с одинаковых IP-адресов засчитываются, если происходят с интервалом не менее 2-х часов.
Дата начала обработки статистических данных - 27 января 2016 г.